- Share the Good News of Jesus with our community and the world.
- Respond together to truth about God with praise and adoration of him.
- Encourage meaningful relationships in the family of God through membership.
- Teach and model the Word of God to encourage Christ likeness in thought, word and deed.
- Minister to the spiritual and physical needs of each other and the community in Christ’s name.
We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and that it is the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and opinions shall be tried. (2 Timothy 3:16)
We believe there is one and only one living and true God, the Maker and Supreme Ruler of heaven and earth, and that in the Godhead there are three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19)
We believe that Jesus was born of a Virgin, lived a perfect life, died on the cross, was buried, and triumphed over death through His bodily resurrection from the grave. (Luke 1:34; Hebrews 4:15; 1 Peter 2:24; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
We believe that Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and that salvation is found in no other way except through Him. (John 14:6; Acts 4:12)